Tailored Cloud Telephony Solutions for Healthcare
Indian healthcare industry is growing at a 15 percent CAGR (compound annual growth rate). In 2008 its worth was US$ 45 billion, in 2012 it reached to US$ 78.6 billion and by 2017 it’s expected to hit US$ 158.2 billion. Government and private sectors both are steering the market to improve the health of the overall nation and the world at large. Consequently, consumers or patients have more choices than ever and there is a stiff competition among service providers to get the better pie of the market. At Fonebell, we understand your needs, the nature of challenges emerging across different fronts of your healthcare system and devise responsive cloud telephony system to let you improve coordination among different stakeholders including patients.
Cloud Telephony Service: Features & Benefits
- 1. Vanity helpline number to ease inbound communication
- 2. IVR-based greeting and call routing
- 3. IVR/Web-based automated patient appointment system
- 4. Built-in unified communication to ensure better collaboration with video conferencing, IM and mobility
- 5. Centralized IP PBX to connect different departments
- 6. Video conferencing to support critical missions
- 7. Web-based monitoring and access of patients’ health records
Bid farewell to complex and expensive Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and diverse third-party collaboration services and leverage the power of tailored cloud-based unified communication system offered by Fonebell to give the best experience to your patients.